http://tplinkwifi.net Tplink WiFi Router Setup
Go to http://tplinkwifi.net and access the Tplink WiFi router settings. Tplink router setup done by login www.tplinkwifi.net default admin portal. To access the administration page, you need to log in to the router control panel. The Tp-link WiFi router is registered to work when connected to a Wi-Fi network or an Ethernet cable.
If you are on a Tplinkwifi network, but getting “Are you trying to configure a Tp-link WiFi router?” error code? It indicates you are not connected to the TP-link WiFi network. Check the WiFi connection or your connected network devices. And then try again to open the www.tplinkwifi.net login panel.
Mostly Tplink WiFi routers are accessible at tplinkwifi.net/admin. But if that doesn’t work, you can use the default IP 192.168.0.1 address of Tplink. But it sometimes varies depending on the type of WiFi setup and the type of operation.
Tplinkwifi.net is the main access point for all TP-link Wi-Fi channels. Whatever the Tplink Wifi router model you have, you can access the tplinkwifi.net control panel. By login tplinkwifi/admin or tplinkwifi/192.168.0.1 setup page from any web browser.
Default Tplink WiFi Admin Login Panel
- 192.168.0.1 IP
- 192.168.1.1 IP
- www.tplinklogin.net (for some/old router, but no longer working)
Tplinkwifi.net Login Control Panel Setup or Configure
When you enter the Tplinkwifi.net website, a admin login window opens when your computer is connected to a TP-link WiFi router. You will check or configure various Tplinkwifi settings:
- Check status of WiFi router
- Can do Quick Setup of Tplink Wifi
- WPS setting on Tplink router
- Install Tplink WiFi network
- Guest Network settings
- Can perform Bandwidth control
- Dynamic DNS installation on Tp-link WiFi system
- Parental control setup, or more.
If the device is not connected to the Tplink router, the browser will not be used on the login page. To access the www.tplinkwifi.net login page, your desktop computer must be connected to a TP-link WiFi router network.
TP Link WiFi Router Setup Steps
Initial Tplink WiFi Setup
TP-link WiFi router setup is easy and can be completed in a few minutes. You can set everything up using these quick instructions.
- After opening the Tplink router pack, connect the antennas and place it into the power switch.
- Attach modem to WiFi router using an ethernet cable.
- After that, soft reset the network device so that it detects and connects to the wifi router.
- Then using an ethernet cable connects the computer or laptop to the router.
Configure Tp-link WiFi Router or Tplinkwifi
If using a new TP-link WiFi router, it may cause problems initially while Tplink router setup or login tplinkwifi.net. Follow the instructions to configure the Tp-link WiFi router.
How to Install Tplink Router To WiFi network?
Before continuing, you must do the following:
- Turn off the wireless router, modem, and computer.
- Connect Tplink router and modem with WAN port and ethernet cables.
- Now, Computer or mobile device to the TP-link WiFi router via the LAN port.
- After this, switch on your router, modem, and computer.
Using http://tplinkwifi.net Tplink Router Setup
To configure your TP-link router, you now need to complete the following steps:
- Open your choice of browser on your device.
- Type http://tplinkwifi.net in the browser’s URL bar.
- A tplinkwifi login ID is displayed. You must enter your login information.
- Enter your username and password to continue.
- Once connected, go to Network and select WAN.
- Tap “Dynamic IP” in WAN connection mode.
- Click the “Save” button.
- Wait for a few moments and go to the Status page. Select the WAN partition from the options menu.
- Enter the IP address that indicates that the router and modem are connected. Otherwise, follow the steps below
- Go to Network> MAC Clone> MAC Clone.
- Now the router needs to set an IP address.
Change Tplinkwifi username password
- Open www.tplinkwifi.net in the url bar of any browser.
- Also, you can try to login the IP address of the TPLink router.
- Then enter the TP-Link default login details and click Login.
- Find a wireless location and select Wireless Security.
- Select WPA / WPA2-Personal.
- Enter the new passcode and confirm the provided password. CLick save to confirm the settings.
Update Tp-link WiFi Router Firmware via login tplinkwifi.net
- Open the tplink login page and choose your default WiFi router.
- Next, enter your username and password for tplinkwifi.net on the router page of the WiFi router connected to tp.
- After entering the tplinkwifi control panel, select the “Advanced” option.
- Install system tools and click Firmware Update.
- Select Options to find the file system on your computer.
- Then click the Install button to start changing the tplink router.
- Do restart the TP-link WiFi router and to use the latest firmware.
Reset Tplink Router Or Factory restore Tplink WiFi
Reset the TP-link router to factory settings. Follow these steps to restore your Tp-link WiFi router:
- Press and hold the reset button with the thin pin and hold it down for 10 seconds.
- Release the button if the LED on the tplink device is stable.
Now, reboot the device and your factory settings are done.